The herb Calendula has been used traditionally for hundreds, possibly thousands of years to soothe inflammation and promote healing. It is now known that it contains many beneficial compounds such as caretenoids and flavenoids. Today it is widely recognised as a non-steroid treatment for eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, dermatitis, rashes, and insect bites.
Marshmallow is an amazing emollient and it really does make a difference when skin is severely cracked or dry. It's a great herb for new or expectant mums as it can soothe and quicky repair severely damaged skin such as cracked or sore nipples, prevent stretch marks and in some cases even improve existing stretch marks, and it will greatly improve hands damaged by a lot of time spent in water. It's not just for mums though, gardeners, anyone with hard working hands or any dry or cracked skin can benefit immensely from using this herb.
• Use to repair dry or cracked skin
• to soothe and calm irritated skin
• Suitable for very sensitive skin and problem skin
• Made with 100% plant oils and herbal extracts
• Abundant in vitamins, antioxidants and other phyto-nutrients
• Made with sun-stable oils that do not oxidise
• Halts free-radical damage
• Contains all the fatty acids your skin requires to naturally maintain skin barrier
• Allows skin to regulate itself naturally
Preservatives (Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, MI, etc)
• Emulsifiers or solubilisers (that damage skin barrier)
• Artificial colour